Contact Thermo Scientific For your convenience to contact Thermo Scientific We have provided all possible information of Thermo Scientific. You can on the given phone number +91-22- 67162200, 1800 22 22 30. To know the address location of Thermo Scientific it is also presented here Delphi 'B' Wing, Hiranandani Business Park, Powai, Mumbai - 400076. Contact them by sending email to Thermo Scientific you will find an email address here firstname.lastname@example.org. To know more about Thermo Scientific, go to their website www.thermoscientific.com and collect all possible information from there. You can contact them from their website also.
If you have any comment to post or you want to register a complaint against Thermo Scientific, you are advised to go to the below box and post your view there.
Thermo Scientific is Associated With and Known as:
Thermo Scientific is a trade name of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc and was started in 2006 by Thermo Electron and Fisher Scientific. Thermo scientific help research fellows to tackle the problems they face in laboratories and in every scientific field by providing them highly qualitative products. From practice to inventions, the products of Thermo Scientific help scientists to do the experiments which they want to do in lab. The products of Thermo Scientific are high-end logical, the laboratory instruments, software and services help scientists and customers to break the complex systematical problems, enhance lab production.
Products of Thermo Scientific
The Thermo Scientific is dedicated to produce high quality products which includes.
1. Air Quality And Water Analysis: It includes Particulate Monitoring, Gas Analyzers, Automated Discrete Photometry and Process Analytical System and Equipment.
2. Clinical And Diagnostics: It consists of Diagnostic Testing Products, Particle Technology and Pathology.
3. Lab Equipment: It consists of products such as Centrifuges, Chillers and Accessories and CO2 Incubators.
4. Life Sciences: consists of Antibodies, Cell Culture, Cellular Imaging and Analysis and Protein Biology.
5. Spectroscopy and Elemental Analysis: Includes Molecular Spectroscopy, Laboratory and Online Analysis and Trace Elemental Analysis.
Carers with Thermo Scientific
The company is always looking for professionals who are desired to work in an environment where they can prove their skills, so if you are one of them please join Thermo Scientific.Social Media Links of Thermo Scientific
Want to know more about Thermo Scientific through social media pages of Facebook and Twitter.