Target Store Card is Associated With and Known as:
Target Store Card is a card which is used in the departmental stores anywhere anytime. Target Store Card is issued by the Dayton Company on the basis of the credit or debit card statements. Target Store Card was developed by the George Draper Dayton in the year of 1960. Target Store Cards first opening was celebrated on 1 May 1962. In the year of 1963, Dayton the developer of Target, opened a showroom for the children in order to provide them enjoyment. Target Store was decorated with the coloured flags, ribbons, flowers, etc for the Summer holidays in the same year of 1963.
Dayton started its first outside store in Denver in 1966. In the year of 1968, Dayton Company introduce a new symbol of their company as Bullseye. The first distribution branch was set up in 1969 by the Dayton Company in the city of Fridley and in the same year Dayton signed the emerging documents with the J.L.Hudson Company of Detroit. In 1970 Dayton-Hudson celebrate Earths Day and plant many pine trees in Texas, Colorado, Missouri, etc. In the year of 1974 Target Store Card made purchasing more easier .
Benefits of the Target Store Card
1. Target Store Card can used for the shopping and other purchases like furniture, electronics, kitchen wares, etc.
2. Target Store Card is also used for the health care pharmacies for medical checkups or medicines.
3. Target Store Card provides their customers relief on the way of bill payments.
4. Target Store Card can be used in traveling agencies.
5. Target Store Card provides free home delivery of the products with 30 days guaranteed.
6. Target Store Card can also be used in stationery and gift stores.
Social media networking website links of Target Store Card Target Store Card on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/targetTarget Store Card on Twitter
https://twitter.com/targetTarget Store Card on LinkedIn