Johnson Bank is Associated With and Known as:
Johnson Bank is a financial bank of S.C Johnson Company which was created by Johnson and son. In the year of 1954 Sam Johnson was appointed in the Johnson Company which later on in 1967 became the chief officer of the Company. In the year of 1970 Sam Johnson opened his own bank by the name of Heritage Bank in Racine. Johnson Insurance Company was introduced in the year of 1985. Helen Johnson-Leipold daughter of Sam Johnson joined the Bank in 1987. After two years of her joining, a new firm was launched in Racine by the name of Johnson Finance Trust.
In the sessional period of 1998, the Heritage Bank and Trust was collaborated under one place and get the name of Johnson Bank. Helen was declared the chair person of Johnson Bank after the death of Sam Johnson in 2004. Johnson Bank is associated with its family adjourned companies. Johnson Bank plays an important role in the events of the Racine because the Bank acts as a big sponsor for the venues. Johnson Bank is also joined with some charity organizations. Johnson Bank is a major social worker for the society of Racine. Johnson Bank provide their customer services on all days of the week.
Services Of Johnson Bank
1. Johnson Bank provides personal accounts and personal business accounts to the customers including saving, current, deposit, checking, accounts, etc.2. Johnson Bank offer credit and debit card services to their account holders.
3. Johnson Bank also offer ATM's services to the users.
4. Johnson Bank provide their customers loans for education, transport, gold, homes, agricultural uses, etc on low costs.
5. Johnson Bank also provide insurance policies for the life, health, cars, shops, offices,trade, etc.
6. Johnson Bank also provide their e Banking services to the customers.
Social media networking website links of Johnson BankJohnson Bank on Twitter
https://twitter.com/johnsonbankJohnson Bank on LinkedIn