E Z Pass NJ is Associated With and Known as:
E-Z Pass Nj was developed in between 1987 and 1989 acts as an electronic transporter for the highly infrastructures of roads, towers and tunnels. There are More Than twenty four companies of E-Z Pass Nj in the following states: Delaware, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, West Virginia, New Jersey, Indiana, Ohio and Massachusetts. E-Z Pass Nj are changed into the new system for the transportation named as Express E-Z Pass which is totally different from the other toll booths for example:
1. Delaware Route One
2. Hampton Toll Plaza On I-95.
3. Interstate 78 Toll Bridge.
4. Newark Toll Plaza On The Delaware Turnpike.
5. Express Lanes Of The Atlantic City Expressway.
6. Virginas Pacahontas Parkway.
E-Z Pass Nj works on the signals of the reader standed on the toll booth. Consumers can get the E-Z Pass Nj for the use on rental rates but the customer has to register its name and address for atleast seven days before the use. The office timing of the E-Z Pass Nj is on Monday to Friday 7.00am to 7.00pm and on Saturdays 8.00am to 2.00pm.
List Of Some Places Where E-Z Pass Is Accepted
1. Buffalo and Fort Erie Public Bridge Authority.
2. Burlington County Bridge Commission.
3. Chesapeake Bay Bridge–Tunnel.
4. Delaware Department of Transportation.
5. Delaware River and Bay Authority.
6. Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission.
7. Delaware River Port Authority.
8. Illinois State Toll Highway Authority.
9. Indiana Toll Road Concession Company.
10. Maine Turnpike Authority.
11. Maryland Transportation Authority.
The social media website links of the E-Z Pass Nj are mentioned below Twitter link of the E-Z Pass Nj
https://twitter.com/ezpassgroupLinkedIn link of the E-Z Pass Nj