Contact Central Bank of India India For your convenience to contact Central Bank of India India We have provided all possible information of Central Bank of India India. You can on the given phone number 23319268/69, 1800-222-368 , 49197319-24. To know the address location of Central Bank of India India it is also presented here Corporate Office : Chander Mukhi, Nariman Point, Mumbai–400021, Maharashtra, India. Contact them by sending email to Central Bank of India India you will find an email address here email@example.com. To know more about Central Bank of India India, go to their website www.centralbankofindia.co.in and collect all possible information from there. You can contact them from their website also.
If you have any comment to post or you want to register a complaint against Central Bank of India India, you are advised to go to the below box and post your view there.
Central Bank of India India is Associated With and Known as:
Central Bank of India is the leading banking and financial services company with headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is the India's oldest bank founded in 1911 and is among the nation's largest commercial banks. The bank is devoted to provide affordable and world class banking and financial solutions to individual, corporate, institutional and business customers across India. Central Bank of India offers the widest range of products and services such as credit cards, deposits, loans, ATM/debit cards, MSME banking, investments, agriculture and international banking services.
Central Bank of India serves across India with an extensive network of approximately 4600 branches, ATMs and zonal offices. It has also a foreign branch situated in Nairobi, Hong Kong. The bank was originally formed by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala in December 1911. The first branch was opened by the bank in Hyderabad. The head office of Central Bank of India is located in Mumbai, India.
Contacting Central Bank of India
- AHMEDABAD - Tel.: 079–25503586. Fax: 079–25505995. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BHOPAL - Tel.: 0755–2552026/23-2674034/30/22. Fax: 0755–2552019. Email: email@example.com
- CHANDIGARH - Tel.: 0172–2702994/98. Fax: 0172–2704047. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CHENNAI - Tel.: 044–28883102. Fax: 044–23464200. Email: email@example.com
- GUWAHATI - Tel.: 0361–22457651/52. Fax: 0361–22452154. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HYDERABAD - Tel.: 040–24740361/64 - 24611402-05. Fax: 040–24742841. Email: email@example.com
- KOLKATA - Tel.: 033–22301270/1275/7007. Fax: 033–22309864. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LUCKNOW - Tel.: 0522–2611301-4. Fax: 0522–2621213. Email: email@example.com
- MUMBAI METRO ZONAL OFFICE - Tel: 022–22047229/7301/7304. Fax: 022–22044720. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEW DELHI - Tel.: 011–23318964/23319268. Fax: 011–23311332/237. Email: email@example.com
Careers At Central Bank of India
If you are intending to work at Central Bank of India, please refer to the given link for possible job notifications https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/site/MainSite.aspx?status=1&menu_id=17
Central Bank of India Additional Contact Information
For all general information, requests and complaints concerning Central Bank of India products and services, the customers can call to customer support representative (1800-200-1911) which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Alternate customer care numbers: 1800-222-368 or +91-22-66387737, 66387743 (Credit Card),+91-22-49197319-24 (ATM card related complaints) or +91-22-49197314 (ATM card-failed transactions related queries). The customer care number of Central Bank of India India can be contacted from Baroda, Udaipur, Goa, Maharashtra, Dehradun, Varanasi, Ernakulam, Pune, Punjab, West Bengal, East Delhi, Gwalior, Ranchi, Jalandhar, Ahmedabad, Chhattisgarh, Allahabad, Raipur, Noida, Orissa, Mangalore, Vellore, Patiala, Pondicherry, Amritsar, Jaipur, Chennai, Visakhapatnam, Trivandrum, Hyderabad, Gujarat, West Delhi, Sangli, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Trichy, Mumbai, Coimbatore, Erode, Himachal Pradesh, Vadodara, Tamil Nadu, New Delhi, Uttarakhand, Madurai, Kerala, Chandigarh, Vijayawada, Jammu, Patna, Ludhiana, Jamshedpur, Andhra Pradesh, Ghaziabad, Aurangabad, Kolkata, Jharkhand, South Delhi, Assam, Karnataka, Nasik, Rajasthan, Gurgaon, Agra, Delhi, Nagpur, North Delhi, Faridabad, Bhopal, Thane, Goregaon, Gorakhpur, Rajkot, Lucknow, Kanpur, Surat, Madhya Pradesh, Bangalore, Indore, Cochin, Mysore, Salem, Navi Mumbai, Shillong, Bhubaneswar, Meerut India