Bank of America Secured Credit Card is Associated With and Known as:
Bank of America is the brightest banking and financial institute in America. Bank of America was developed by Amadeo Giannini in the year 1930. The headquarters of the Bank of America is located at Charlotte, United States of America. Bank of America is the bulkiest financial company in the United States. Bank of America is providing various services to its customers like opening bank accounts, normal loans, debit cards, Housing loans, etc. But the Secured Credit Cards are of high quality and more
Features of Bank of American Secured Credit Card's
The features of the Secured Credit Card of the Bank of America is mentioned below.
1. Secured Credit Card helps its customers in creating a credit history which helps customer in present and future.
2. The important account information of credit card is shared with Three extensive credit account holders which helps customers in creating credit history.
3. After the period of one year, customer could qualify for having security deposits returned when the customers continue to use the credit card.
4. The maximum credit quantity is determined by customers repayment ability.
5. The customers of the Secured Credit Card are provided with paperless statement option of their accounts.
6. In the Secured Credit Card accounts customers are provided with Mobile banking, email, SMS alerts, etc to remain in touch with their accounts 24x7 hours.
7. Under the Bank of America Secured Credit Card customers are provided the facility of Shop Safe and Safe Pass.
8. Customers are provided with $0 Liability Guarantee in in order to protect them from the fraud transactions.
Social Media Networking Links of Bank of AmericaFacebook Link of Bank of America
https://www.facebook.com/BankofAmericaTwitter Link of Bank of America