Contact AWCC For your convenience to contact AWCC We have provided all possible information of AWCC. You can on the given phone number (+93)700-830-830. To know the address location of AWCC it is also presented here Khuja Mullah, Near Hajari Najari Bus Station, Darul Aman Road, Kabul, Afghanistan. Contact them by sending email to AWCC you will find an email address here email@example.com. To know more about AWCC, go to their website www.afghan-wireless.com and collect all possible information from there. You can contact them from their website also.
If you have any comment to post or you want to register a complaint against AWCC, you are advised to go to the below box and post your view there.
AWCC is Associated With and Known as:
AWCC is one of the leading telecommunication companies in Afghanistan. The Company is traded as Afghan Wireless Communication Company. It is the first mobile service providing company in the country. The Company offers calling, text messaging, roaming and other telecommunication services. Its head office is located in Kabul, Afghanistan. AWCC has established extensive network across 34 provinces and its network is spread in Kabul, Herat, Kandahar and Mazar-i-Sharif cities. The Company has workforce of more than 5,000 employees. AWCC had started operations on 13 November 2002. The Company was founded by Ehsan Bayat. It was started as the combined business of US based of Telephone System International and Afghan Ministry of Communication. The Ministry has approximately one fifth share in the company. AWCC has obtained the license for 3G network for $25 million.
Key Contact Numbers Of AWCCAWCC
has configures precise customer care assisting cell in order to register the customer grievances. For further details customers can contact with the customer care representatives of AWCC
on below enlisted numbers.
Customer Service: (+93)700-830-830
Customer Care Number For English Language: 151
Customer Care Number For Dari Language: 152
Customer Care Number For Pashto Language: 153
Service Portfolio Of AWCCAWCC
stands for Afghan Wireless Communication Company
and it is the first and leading telecommunication undertaking in Afghanistan and it is providing the fast and furious telecommunication services in the whole nation. AWCC
telecommunications undertaking is primarily engaged in rendering wireless telecommunication services for customers under one roof. AWCC
was initiated on 13 November 2002, due to the strenuous efforts of an Afghan entrepreneur Ehsan Bayat
and its headquarters is located in Kabul Afghanistan. AWCC
is providing immense telecommunication services for customers and some of them are quoted below.
- AWCC offers an extensive range of Prepaid and Postpaid Wireless Communications Services to the Afghan Corporate and Consumer markets.
- E1, is AWCC high quality, high-capacity voice solution for companies that generate large volumes of voice calls.
- AWCC provides the call center and customer care center solutions for its customers.
- Super WiFi is AWCC devoted to high speed network. WiFi-enabled devices can use the Super WiFi network to connect to the Internet directly, without a GSM data connection.
- Bemasal is a monthly plan that provides customers with free minutes valid for mobile to mobile calls on the Afghan Wireless network and on other networks within Afghanistan.
- Banu is AWCC service plan for women.
- The Afghan Wireless Islamic Portal provides an access to religious content.
- Jawanan Sim is Afghan Wireless prompt, fixed rate calling plan executed for youths.