ANA is Associated With and Known as:
ANA is mainly termed as "All Nippon Airways Company Limited", a locally registered company of Japan enjoying the international operations, ranked among the major airlines of the globe. The prime focus of the company is air travel and related services, scheduled and non-scheduled air transportation, plane business, leasing and maintenance of aircraft, etc. The airline company started the working way back in 1952 under the name 'Japan Helicopter and Aeroplane Transports Company Limited'. ANA is a subsidiary of ANA Holding Inc., a big name in the aviation sector. 'Haneda Airport' and 'Narita International Airport' are the primary airbases of the airline. The wholly-owned units of the company are the local passenger service providers, for the enjoyable and easy journeys.
Facts of ANA
1. The functionality and smooth running of the airline company is managed and controlled by the staff of more than 32,884 employees.
2. The head office of ANA Japan is placed at Tokyo, Japan.
3. The service area of the company is about 130 national routes, 30 overseas routes and regional routes of ten nations, which come under the continent of Europe, Asia and North America.
4. The fleet of ANA comprises of more than 200 aircrafts, fully equipped with luxurious facilities and services for the passengers.
5. The airline company is a member of Star Alliance.
6. ANA is part of code-share agreement.
Social Media Links of ANA ANA Facebook Profile Link
https://www.facebook.com/flyworld.ana/info?tab=page_info ANA Linkedin Profile Link
https://in.linkedin.com/company/all-nippon-airwaysANA YouTube Channel Link